We love our Young Living essential oils around here. We find uses for them on the daily. Here are 12 ways essential oils bring joy to our lives!
1. Yesterday I came home and my house smelled terrible, don't ask. Anyways, I put some Purification in the diffuser, problem solved.
2. Rubbing Stress-Away on my wrists as my children ransack the place.
3. Putting a few drops of Lavender into my bath at the end of a long day.
4. Using the Thieves hand purifier every time I'm out in public during the winter months.
5. I love to clean with the Thieves product line. Not only do I love the smell and how they clean, it brings me joy when others walk into my house and comment on how good it smells.
6. Peace and Calming every day. It is my go to perfume.
7. Watching my children make their own air fresheners with distilled water and different essential oils makes me smile every time!
8. When feeling a bit tired and needing a pick me up, wafting peppermint essential oil under my nose rather than reaching for caffeine or chocolate.
9. Deep Relief roll on does, indeed, offer relief when my muscles are tight and tired.
10. Lemon essential oil is my go-to for making situations less sticky; I use it all the time on sticker residue, sap, the dark underbelly of the stove's exhaust fan.
11. Thieves essential oil (diluted for the young ones) applied to the bottoms of feet when our immune systems need support.
12. My fave custom blend to diffuse includes Ylang-Ylang, Grapefruit, and Peppermint. It's uplifting, calming, and helps us focus all at once.