Oily Inspiration: Beyond EOs
Young Living Essential Oils is known for their therapeutic essential oils. If you have been following us, you know we love our oils. (Barbara has quite the tracking system for her oils...message her for details if you are in need of organizing your monthly order.) One thing we also love about Young Living is that they offer so much more than oils.
Here's what I (Elizabeth) have fallen in love with:
* Personal Care (Anti-Aging): specifically their ART Light Moisturizer and their ART Gentle Cleanser - morning and night...delectable.
* Healthy & Fit: Balance Complete - the super-food based meal replacement that's high in protein and contains good fats, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals! It's a regular in my morning smoothie.
* Natural Cleaning: Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier - a staple in my car, my purse, my diaper bag, my work bag, my children's book bags. Enough said.
Now it's Barbara's turn:
Well, first I'll say "ditto" to the Balance Complete and Thieves Hand Purifier! In addition, here are my other faves:
* NingXia Red: this yummy drink is by far my favorite supplement to take! Every afternoon, I stand at my kitchen counter and take a 2-oz shot of this deep red superfood juice, and it helps me power through the afternoon and evening routines. Or, I'll use a couple of ounces to flavor plain sparkling water for a pick-me-up that feels quite fancy, indeed (by the way, my kids looooooove this, so I have to hide the bottle in the back of the fridge or it'd be empty in a day)!
* Thieves Aromabright Toothpaste and Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash: there are many things I'd rather do than sit in a dentist's chair (bungee jumping into a cactus plant comes to mind, no offense to all the wonderful dentists I know). The 1-2 punch of this toothpaste and mouthwash supports healthy teeth and gums, and I appreciate anything that keeps my mouth in tip-top shape.
* Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak: I love the farmer's market, and a big stock-up there means a big party at the sink, soaking and cleaning all that delicious produce so that we can enjoy it as nature intended - fresh and clean - for days.