Does this sound like you?
You hate feeling like there’s never enough time to do the things you want to do.
You never get a break. It’s always go-go-go, stress-stress-stress.
You’re tired of working at a job that sucks the life out of you.
You’re a fixer, the one everyone turns to when they need an emotional dumping ground…and it’s wearing you out.
You slept poorly last night. Come to think of it, you rarely sleep well.
You’re still annoyed that So-and-So said or did that this morning…or yesterday…or last week…or in 3rd grade (seriously, So-and-So, you’re a real piece of work).
You wish the Universe would just give you one teensy clue what you’re supposed to be doing here.
You wouldn’t mind feeling happier, calmer, wiser, and more focused more of the time.
The AMP (Active Meditation Practice) program has practical applications that'll blow your mind (in a really good way):
• Learn to respond thoughtfully vs. react impulsively.
• Get really good at being fully present in the moment; it's the ultimate "be here now" tool.
• Stop falling prey to "energy vampires" who leave you feeling drained and depleted.
• Release your emotional triggers so you can more calmly handle whatever life throws at you.
• Connect with your higher power (by whatever name you call it).
• Enjoy more physical energy and mental clarity.
• Consciously partner with the Universe to co-create the kind of life you want.